The Worst Princes' Battle Over Giving up the Imperial Throne - Ch. 1.5

Dex-chan lover
What about knock your opponent out then hit yourself using their sword?
Can't say I ever read something like that before
Thank for the chapter

I kinda wish the author did more insane plans, cause I can think of good plans that are somewhat convincing and obvious for readers. Like, why not fake an assasination/suicide attempt in front of everyone by preplanning being hit that's nonlethal, and to whoever gives him help first become the king saying "This kindness is worthy of a king! My body is weaker cause I'm wounded, so I think this sibling should rule, father!" and then casually hand a note to the other candidates with "Brother, don't let them escape (don't show father this)" and another note to the other with "Help me fake my death, and we'll win guaranteed" Saying "Brother" for the first one, cause of the 2 brothers and have them be more trusting of the plan, and the other note for having the smarter siblings to help fake the death, already knowing not to show the note. And if the fake death doesn't work, then he just has to say he's anemic, unfit to be king. If the plan fails, then he'll just have to say his brain is slower because of the blood loss.

Yeah, the plan's entirely luck based, but it's cool, interesting, and funny, and has more potential for jokes if it fails. And I'm kinda disappointed with the manga so far, on how the plans and thought process are just simple.

Would've have been funnier if the winners of this fight were excluded from the succesion and the loser was to be king. They would try their best to win and the king would truly see their best

@GushinGranny777 that’s because if they fake their death they can’t stay at the palace anymore and enjoy a life of luxury, and they only help each other when it’s to bring one of them down

So basically they can only rely on stupid plans that benefit one of them instead of the others as they’re all ready to backstab each other, because they would either make someone else save him or even try to receive the attack and say that due to the injury they can’t become a king anymore

They want the benefits of being a prince without the responsibilities of being one, that’s why they aren’t even trying to fake their deaths

he said he dont want to fight and become winner and look he show hes strenght HE IS IDIOT THAN THE MUSCLE HEAD

Fed-Kun's army
@Subssa123 he was too focused in trying to bend the rules he became short sighted

Something that i may or may not be a victim of

Users who are viewing this thread