The Worst Princes' Battle Over Giving up the Imperial Throne - Ch. 4

oh, the royal scions working together instead of against each other now. Plus daddy king also playing the game by riling her up so she'd be motivated to 'fix' the country.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure that each of the princes is smart in their own right. But as I see it, there's barely a single functioning braincell between the four of them.

Aggregator gang
Poor "fifth" doesn't realize that getting caught again and ransomed like that will just make her seem even more legitimate in people's eyes.

Dex-chan lover
What a bitch, I get she has issues with country, but she doesn’t have to be such an asshole to the king. It’s easier being Robin Hood than the king, because you have to thing of everyone rather one group people, i.e. the citizens rather than just poor people.

Dex-chan lover
I can already see the massive workloads she'll saddle on to those four if she's been crowned king by the end of this.

Double-page supporter
Since it's an imperial throne shouldn't it be 'emperor' instead of 'king'?

@Sarsak not really, just look at the British Empire, it was an empire but was ruled by a king, it’s more a matter of what they want to be called as

Double-page supporter
@entity_101 I mean, I guess but the country's also taking heavy influence from China if the architecture and uh, names, are anything to go by.

First page, same energy:
cdc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread