The Worst Princes' Battle Over Giving up the Imperial Throne - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
hes soo stupid... why making him king, when hes so stupid to fell into trap repeately like fool?
i dont get it xD

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ because he's got heart! And that's what's important in a manga like this, eh?

Remember: once he's king, since he's not a bad person, he's got his brothers and sisters and new wife to help him. Because none of them want the crown, none of them are a threat to the nation, and he can use his authority to get them to act as his smarts and his might. Particular 5th Sister will be looking out for the nation (and his) interests with her smarts.

But it's a cute sweet manga, it doesn't need to make that much sense!

Dex-chan lover
Truth to be told, it's not a cute sweet manga that doesn't need to make sense.....it's so stupid it actually hurts
Plus, i completely agree with Cronosus: why making someone so dumb the king? Seems to me that the father is even more stupid and more willing to leave the throne than his sons...

Dex-chan lover
I mean let just say it
What choice do the father have when non of his heir literally wants to inherit the throne

Like he would have a hard time trying to make them accept cuz if he's too forceful they will just literally ran away lol

Users who are viewing this thread