The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Otome Game’s Season Will Begin, but it’s too Difficult for me who’s a Mob

I agree with others, I feel like she was kind of forced to feel that way. I don't like this one.

woo, ok, even by Japanese casually rape-y storyline standards, this one rates high on the wtf rape-o-meter...
I'm glad(?) that I'm not the only one in the comments feeling this way.
Its been a while since I've read something that's had me react this viscerally that I need to share how uncomfortable I am with the rape vibes.
Something about how the the scene is set up just makes my skin crawl. ack.

Casually adding in at the last panel that he was actually her favorite character 🙄 like that justifies him raping her smh

Aggregator gang
I am so confused, why did the author make the guy rape her then try to justify it? This is just disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
Now this one is rape.
The others were tip-toeing on that line but this one just crosses it.

god damn do authors love to romanticize rape in their stories..

Dex-chan lover
well the problem is this kind of stories are part of women's carnal desire themselves. As a man I hate this "aggressive" kind of thing, but some women just love them so do some men.

The other chapters were mildly rapey, but atleast the women there gave full consent before they went any further. This one is just actual rape.

Users who are viewing this thread