The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 1

So, is her lady actually a boy dressing as a girl? Hence why their surprised reaction towards the mai when she said she dream her lady became a man?

I sort of hope it's not just a case of crossdressing. It would be better if magic was the reason.

What so the first half was a psych-!?
Or something?
Well, I guess we're gonna start with the past first.

I assume the lady wants to be a guy, kicked the maid out or something, then transitioned into a guy. When she heard the maid had a dream the lady was a guy, lady got curious 'cause she wanted to know how she'd be like as a guy/wanted to know if the maid liked her still (*young lady might have a crush of maid?) lmao idk Why did I assume the lady had a surgery when there is potentially magic going on here.

Well I was confused but novelupdate summary says more so I think something must have happened hmmm either way gotta wait and see

I think he's a man all along. He hide his identity for some safety reason. And the young master is just him all grown up. I guess the female lead is older in this story.

i lowkey thought guy from the beginning was father or daddy (as us intellectuals call him) from i seduce the villains father and got worried he somehow got isekied into another world. like what a twist that would be.

Thanks for picking this up 😊 It seems interesting so far!

This is just a wild guess, but I'm interpreting it as the "lady" being a man all along and her maid seeing a glimpse of the future. It's hard to tell at this point though.

This seems promising story-wise! Always love the red eyes/white or black hair combo too (¯﹃¯*)

Ugh... I ship her with him/her..? Whatever I just ship. True love disregards gender. So far my theory is:
1.) he is a man for some reason dressed as a woman
2.) She will crossdress.
Whatever I got my popcorn

Group Leader
Hello~ if you read this, go check out Spring Palette's version, if you haven't already. They worked hard to release a chapter, and I don't think that work should go to waste.

Double-page supporter
What the? Why is this all over the place? And mc's character is all over the place too. If it's a novel she read then she should know the basic plot but I can't tell since she's so wishy washy and hard to understand.

Art is really good but why Claude??! There's so many of them it's getting ridiculous

yes hes a guy, i think he had to crossdress as a girl because of his? father when he arrived at his estate as a kid,, some parts will be clearer in a couple of chapters
I got a dash of sincerely the dukes maid (the setting), iris the lady with the smartphone and i seduce the villains father (the art style) lol

Lol. Here I thought the kid just went away and had her sex changed and became a transgender lol.

Users who are viewing this thread