The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 10

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Messages
1,309
Was this already posted previously? ....and with less typos?
 
Active member
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
1,236
I was so sure that Chloe was making her to repeat what happened over and over again because of the "kind of handsome" part 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And now I'm sure that she won't take the bunny with her because she doesn't want to lose it or something like that (I do hope I'm wrong but~...... 🙄)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Messages
2,617
He blushed as soon as she grabbed the doll he put his hair in. Is he connected to the doll now and he's getting the feeling of being touched and played with?
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Messages
1,337
Oh shoot he knows??!?!! I didn't even catch that lmaoo
Thanks comment section 😂
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top