The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 2

Yaaay. I hope the groups could collaborate for lighter workload and faster release. Hihi

Thank you!!

Dex-chan lover
You aren’t sniping, just working on something you like so I say continue if you are passionate about the story, will keep up good work, and be timely with updates

Thanks for the translation!!

I might find this manga somehow look like the manga that i've read before..

Pls keep translating it >w<

Ty for translating, I really like your translation so i hope you continue this series!

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
@Red1883
Haha, it might hv been but according to the main character, the series was stopped so she couldn't hv expected it

Double-page supporter
Nope no drama here! Thanks for the work WW!

Now I'm curious how the hell the young lady turn into a young master

It is me? In every angle, she doesn't really looked like a girl. I wonder those MLs will react if they found out her real gender 😂 maybe it will turn into BL.......That seems interesting 😏

man im not so sure if this is crossdressing or gender bender?? Mangadex says crossdressing but in the novel chloe is a girl all throughout so gender bender?? Im find either way so i cant wait to find out... hope whoever TLs this gets settled properly tho. thanks to yall scanlators!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you @ww. Superb series already. There is a lot of mystery and confusion already but that makes it more so interesting to me

Maybe Chloe(?) felt they needed to crossdress. If the Duke had had a bastard son that could be seen as challenging the line of succession... but a bastard daughter? No one bats an eye. And so they continued to crossdress until such a time came that it was no longer necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread