The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 2

I wonder if the OG MLs ever found out Chloe's gender xD That moment where everything is a trap xD Personally I believe the duchess made Chloe be female to eliminate opposition against her son.

I feel it was the Duke that made him dress up as a girl. Because MC mentioned his sense of duty and the the duchess' abuse. If the duchess was already willing to abuse him (as a girl) then it wouldn't be a stretch to say she'd be willing to kill him, if she ever finds out that he is really a guy to secure her child becoming the Duke's heir.

I assume MC is unaware of it since she mentioned the novel was canned, likely before the big twist. But then why would she have that dream?

Either way this is a real interesting premise.

i dont know if thats possible, but i think it would be great to both groups to collaborate on this title since it has already 21 chapters and it would be hard to caught up to raws with only one of them working on it 😁

Thanks for the update! I think it speaks for this series' potential when multiple different groups want to pick it up lol us readers are really grateful

Double-page supporter
Interesting... Looking forward to how this is going to unravel!

Thanks for the upload!

Group Leader
Sadly this series was left in the hands of a completely new group who refused to collaborate with a more experienced one, they’ve been CL/RD Ch. 2 for the past week and haven’t even started on Ch. 3 was really looking forward to this series but sadly we may have to wait another year for Vera Scans to finally upload Ch. 2 and 3 hopefully they get their act together!!!!

@meixiangsi someone in the title page comments complained about there not being a 'shoujo ai' tag a couple days ago and they added it lmao

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Guess, he had to dress up as a girl so he had no possibility of being heir.

When I was reading first prince, knight, mage of the magic tower I was totally thinking Miss. Not So Sidekick.

Hahaha the heroine was actually a male and this was concealed even from the readers lol. What an interesting story, but regardless of the heroine being male or female I can see why our MC wanted to take care of her and be a good friend. T^T I'm glad he/she has MC during their dark period.
Thanks so so much for the chapter! I look forward to the next one! <3

Fed-Kun's army
I refuse to believe she could see all the small details of chloe from all the way down there, zoom vision?

Double-page supporter
Trans dude hero? Or a survival tactic as others suggested?

Kinda curious that our leading maid doesn't know about it either way.

Double-page supporter
This feels similar to another manhwa with same setup , I think it was called I became a dukes maid

Chloe is probably a male and the novel stopped because the author planned it form the start and in fear of people who will not like BL they stopped releasing it haha

Fed-Kun's army
I think i have a rough idea why hes crossdressing now, its so he isnt killed for potiential succession of the throne, from the painting it seems they have a legitimate child and if they were to find out shes a he than he would immediatley be killed for being the 2nd son of the emperor and having succession claim if the 1st prince were to fall out of line of succession, so probably his mother hid the fact that shes a he so he wouldnt be assassinated by either the 1st princes mother or the entire imperial family if the emperor also didnt want another heir

Users who are viewing this thread