The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master

They all picked very fast as soon as the manhwa just got released, now I have no idea which one will continue, they all look like they're gonna drop

I'm surprised how the shoujo ai tag is here. Maybe you'll remove it later on? I don't know. xD Anyway, this is very interesting!! Thank you so much for translating. <3

The spanish translation is on the chapter 22, xD.

This manhwa is like the one where the maid cures the boy with the curse in his face.

@Lazycat51297 the spanish name is `La noble señorita a quien servía, se ha convertido en mi maestro` and you can read it on tumangaonline

eeh after reading a few chapters I can say the first chapter should maybe be a prologue or something instead? It's pretty confusing and all over the place.

@ataniphor It's likely a flash forward—when the story begins partway through the timeline and then returns to the beginning to show the events that led up to that moment.

Thanks for updating this! It's good so far, still trying to figure out that first chapter though

Aggregator gang
The lady's face is manly... I wonder if she's really a girl. But i do hope she's a girl. Imagine the scum father, brother and the romance candidates trying their best to get her attention but she only cares about the maid, it would be funny and satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread