The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master

No wonder the novel got dropped, imagine the reaction of the editor and publisher when they discovered the young lady was a dude all along...

I like the story so far even though I absolutely detest the bullying, especially toward our FL, but I do have one MASSIVE issue with all this. Chapter one set us up. It told us the ending at the beginning, making it seem like what followed was only a brief flashback but it’s been over seven chapters. And while I enjoy how our MC helps Chloe open up her... his heart to her, I do not like being led by the nose. I “know” the ending but to me, that sort of lessens the impact of everything happening currently.

@RevereShin I kind of agree. The beginning felt like a flashback (technically a "dream") and then there was another flashback which just puts me off a bit, but I enjoy the series a lot.

I thought I was the only one weirded out with a flashback over another flashback. That was the weirdest storytelling I’ve ever read so far.

But I’m still here to see the next chapters! Thank you for translating!

PNJ

Heyy! I don't wanna stick around but I'm interested in what happenes in later chapters. I would appreciate anyone who's willing to post any spoilers!!!

I am hyped, but is it going by present to flashback of the past? Basically a retelling to how they got from point A to B?

So is the one on the first chapter a vision then? I mean even if it was a dream it kinda made me sus of Chloe, from here facial features to her mannerism, you already get a hint. Ohmgosh I'm so excited, Ill be waiting patiently gor future updates, I hope you guys take some time to enjoy yourselves befote doing any TL's ♥️

Fed-Kun's army
so its yuri turn genderbender, the description is so fucking vague that im clueless

Ngl, Chloe/Claude irks tf outta me. I have no idea why MC is so devoted to him when he treats her and everyone else like shit.

I get the whole distrust/horrible childhood thing and I get that she idolised Chloe in the story - but man, have some self preservation and self respect.

Unfortunately I'll be dropping this but thanks so much for you work guys!

Read till ch27 and [this is long]
Chloe is really just a shortsighted brat that lashes out for no good reason. MC continues down the "must believe in the novel 100% despite my being here already causing massive changes" route. No real character development for close to 30 chapters.
We likely won't see any of the original scene until the very very end of the story.

Why can’t this just be yuri? Really, it’d be far more interesting to see how Chloe gets together with the mc despite all the adversities, rather than just ending up to have been a guy all along or whatever. The current relationship between the two is what’s keeping me reading, but knowing that it’s just going to end up as the usual shoujo romance between a asshole, icy prick noble with a pretty face who doesn’t acknowledge personal space and a commoner mc is disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread