The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master

Interesting story, I'll keep giving it a shot so far. But will add my piece about that weird start to all this, because it honestly felt more like a prologue most webtoons have. And I always skip the prologue cause it gives away the plot of like 3/4ths of the story. Would have rather skipped chapter one and just start at the second one honestly, this would be so much more interesting if I hadn't seen that "future" scene.

I don’t really like excessively controlling MLs who doesn’t let her talk with other guys. That’s an unhealthy relationship...

Supporter
Welp the official translation pass the fan-translation. This doesn't happen often.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ajuioke2 take in mind how he was treated, and what his circumstances are.
it might not be a healthy relationship, but if we look at it from his point of view we can at least understand why he is like that.
cause its all he has while he is surrounded with people who abuse him.
unlike a lot of people nowa days just acting possessive because their on a powertrip.

@Ajuioke2 i think he has a pretty normal reason to do that... i mean that wizard guy acts pretty sus all the time imo its more that hes just trying to protect blair. and from the interactions we've seen the only ppl who blair has had to come in contact with were a bunch of scum anyhow mc does have a lot to work on.

@Ajuioke
i would agree with you if it wasnt for the fact thats the other guy is a rivaling
black mage
with strange tastes...
certain occupations have to be controlling with their family because the competition can be killer
and its not as if the the ml has any experience or examples at all how a healthy releationship should work...
left to our own devices humans would go back to the days where you needed a club instead of a bouquet for parshipping

This manhwa is so satisfying bc every other mc is omniscient, but this mc has no clue what's going on

LOOK AT THE PICTURE AT THE START OF THE CHAPTER IHDJBHJBJSBCJ SCCJSBJSBDDJB THEIR BABIES

Chapter 25 releases tomorrow on Tappytoon.

And Tappytoon makes chapters very affordable, costing only $0.10 ~ $0.20. Plus there's freebies when you buy multiple chapters at a time.

Between how far ahead the official translation is and how accessibly it is being published there's no reason for further scanlation of this series.

The scanlation team may not have been aware of the official release being available when they picked this series up. However, if you have read this then please understand that there is no excuse for disrespecting the artist and author by continuing to scanlate this series.

Users who are viewing this thread