The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master

I love this story.

Lemme point out
The scans group can scan whatever they feel like. It's their project and they know the risks.
Every scans group is considered "Illegal" anyways.

If someone picked this up regardless of official publishing that's on them, and they know the potential consequences.

I understand that tappytoons and I use it too, however if you think about a 100ch+ series at .10-.20$ per chapter. (Looking at the packaging prices on how much you pay) it really adds up that its a lot of money to read per chapter. And if you read multiple series.... Not just 'My Lady became a Young master.'

Heck its like buying physical copy manga these days. Its great to support the officials. Dont get me wrong. I would encourage it. If you can afford it.
However.... people on Mangadex are those people who look to find a freebie option, pass the time reading. Scans groups are like are no different from people pirating and torrenting. However we dont say a word cuz we want to know more about the series before purchasing.

Tappy toons offers about 3 chapter preview / free and I dont find it helpful at all. I usually give it at least 10+ chapters before I stick around.

Does anyone go over and proofread? I am grateful for the scans, but as some constructive feedback to the scan groups: The proofreading could be better. There are a couple of grammatical errors in the latest chapters. I have to read past it of course, but just have it in mind for future releases

What happened to chapter 15? Earlier chapters' grammar was fine but why did it degrade this much?

To the people saying this should’ve been yuri... what? Do you realized that he is actually an adult in a kids body? Not a female kid body but that of a boy, yuri where? Ion see it

the official translation on tappytoon is up to chapter 26, but if you want to catch up for free here’s a place to read. don't link to aggregators

i’m hoping someone can catch up to the official translations so we can get to season 2 🥺

? The first time i Saw this when the 1st chap came out there was genderswap tag, but now crossdressing, so the girl didn't became the boy but the girl has always been a boy 🤨 ?

The young masters of important families hiding as a girl when they're young isn't that weird. It's because if the heir hides as a girl because an assassin won't kill him because he looks like just a daughter who can't inherit any power.

Whats the point in change the cover? The chap haven't update yet, at last update on chaptep i hope..

So your telling me that the whole original story was
a yaio in disgutes
??

Users who are viewing this thread