The Young Lady's Favorite Snack - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I admit when I initially opened the chap, I got jumpscared thinking this was a new Hamita trauma dump manga, cause this artist's art is very similar to his. :notlikethis:

I legit went: "Oh fuck is this Hamita? Is the vampire girl gonna literally kill and eat the girl at the end?"

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I admit when I initially opened the chap, I got jumpscared thinking this was a new Hamita trauma dump manga, cause this artist's art is very similar to his. :notlikethis:

I legit went: "Oh fuck is this Hamita? Is the vampire girl gonna literally kill and eat the girl at the end?"
Always thought it was wasteful (other than 'culling' some population) to be a vamp and just murder a victim after rather than keeping them alive to go back for 'seconds'.

If anything i think there was some long tumblr posts about a vampire being annoying like "your blood is anemic/you need more X in your diet/bloodstream" or so lol

Dex-chan lover
Always thought it was wasteful (other than 'culling' some population) to be a vamp and just murder a victim after rather than keeping them alive to go back for 'seconds'.

If anything i think there was some long tumblr posts about a vampire being annoying like "your blood is anemic/you need more X in your diet/bloodstream" or so lol
I remember reading somewhere, that the reason old school vampire stories killed their victims is cause they literally had to refill their entire body's portion of blood, sucking the victims dry in the process.

These days it's more a edgy nibble in most vampire stories.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading somewhere, that the reason old school vampire stories killed their victims is cause they literally had to refill their entire body's portion of blood, sucking the victims dry in the process.

These days it's more a edgy nibble in most vampire stories.
lol yeah modern day i imagine some ppl would adapt. or like vtm where they have 'ghouls' (basically familiars) and feed them drops of blood to 'share' their power (Tho if you keep one around for 50 years without turning and then they disappear they'll just rapidly age/catch up to them)

Dex-chan lover

reading darren shan (the manga thought) i keep thinking many times that this should be the case, it's not just having them available again as food but killing people would certainly draw too much attention

Dex-chan lover
Way too short for me to say its good. Needs way more pages so it can actually, you know, tell a story.

Dex-chan lover
reading darren shan (the manga thought) i keep thinking many times that this should be the case, it's not just having them available again as food but killing people would certainly draw too much attention
yeah, or targeting ppl who wouldn't be missed, but i imagine a 'homeless person's blood' prolly isn't as good quality

if ur just not 'luring ppl in' via a seedy brothel in a bad city to where ppl would be "oh he went missing after looking for strangers to hook up with that's on him"

Users who are viewing this thread