The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
When your father realises that you are gay before you yourself do.
Euphie already knows shes caught a terminal case of the gay, as that realization was when Tilty was criticizing her about her wishy-washy attitude. Shes surprised her dad noticed since her coming out was supposed to be devastatingly theatrical and with the full weight of Sovereignty, Imperium, and Divine Sanction backing it.
But that also means working forever...
Dont need to work forever if you invent Public Education, Democracy, conquer the world, and legislate enough bureaucracy into existence to automate yourself down to a rubber stamp on decisions once a month or less as you continue a whirlwind lesbian romance

Dex-chan lover
kWG04RO.png

the fastest tale ever told

Dex-chan lover
Immortal lesbian queens, why be gay and do crime when you can be gay and make the rules using your gay wisdom? :finnawoke:
Technically it's Immortal Lesbian Queen and her Isekai Trans Dragon Consort.

And I feel like I should be glad I missed the drama earlier.

Finally almost caught up with the anime, can't wait to read past it. Thanks for your work

Dex-chan lover
It took me until the few last pages to realise that this isn't our MC. Not even sure why i'm reading this and not sure how her being immortal would fix anything at all.

And nice to know that people here are totally normal with what was depicted in the last page until it was removed, totally not unhinged behavior.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who would throw out literally every single character but the main couple. I’d of been fine with romantic slice of life situations set in a magical kingdom with no political intrigue or murder.

‘Oh no, the new broom developed wont stop vibrating, help me!’

So much fun Yuri to be had, but instead we got, no exaggeration 2 years of the brothers antics… which was written off as “What a Tsundere prince! Oh you rascal!”

Dex-chan lover
all the yaoi fans are in shambles now that the 2 dads are shown to, in fact, not be yaoi

Dex-chan lover
So much fun Yuri to be ha
At least the LN has them kissing and being lovey-dovey by now, underneath all the "let's endlessly talk about the same thing again and again and again". These are the highlights there.

If you look at Executioner and her Way of Life instead, for example, there it's much worse. 7 LN are out in English and no progressing at all on the Yuri front.

Dex-chan lover
kWG04RO.png

the fastest tale ever told
its not that, the author/lumi omits the monologue here because shes going to have to repeat it to Anis. Its either an extremely bad utilization of Occam's Razor, or its badly translated in all 3 iterations, but considering 3 different groups came up with the same borderline legible script in english, im lead to lean towards this is just a technically badly written scene.

Dex-chan lover
anis will figure out some way to fix this im sure. theres no way she would just sit around while euphie sacrificed for her

Users who are viewing this thread