The Younger Male Lead Fell for Me Before the Destruction - Ch. 3

My dirty mind is going wild, but not as wild as Kyle (lowkey I can't believe he suggested all that), lmao. xD

I really like this kind of trope tbh. The I slept with the male lead, he fell for me, how should I avoid him trope.

However, this manhwa adaptation seems lacking compared to others. Might be the artist fault, but I haven't read the novel so Idk

Dex-chan lover
>you will never get over your brothers' death by being seduced by an older sister

Damn kyle is AGGRESSIVE. Loveeee that! Girl if i were you, i might start sucking him off in that carriage. But at the same time, i find it suspicious that he got so attached to her all of a sudden considering the facts that we know from the novel so far.

Anyway i really hope things get really spicy here. I've always wanted this smutty type of stuff in this genre.

so, im....uh, happy ngl.

this is basically a history of two horny ppl literally but its also an isekai in a novel, wow, im gonna stay a whiiiiiile it seems

Sadly i relate with the FL so much in that shes swayed by how sexy the ML is 🤣
Where can I get a guy as forward as him 💕
Thanks for translating

Aggregator gang
I hope she doesn't keep up trying to ditch him... I mean if she's truly worried about the destructive end, then maybe she helps him and is a support for him; not ghost him and make him hurt and hate ppl more.

Aggregator gang
l u s t

But seriously I don't want her to just simply avoid/leave him, if someone I loved and shared and body with did that to me I'd be more then hurt

Users who are viewing this thread