The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Please dont steal the translation... It will happen the same with The duchess with empty soul

I said it in the previous chapter, and I'll say it again, as I hadn't noticed you had posted a new chapter.
Honestly, the sniper is just being petty at this point. Like others have pointed out, there are many other abandoned series that you could scanlate, but no! You just have to create drama! Your username says it all, you're being salty. For God's sake, are you kindergartens?! I don't care if you are going to upload many chapters quickly, I'm going to wait for Juicy to update, just like I waited for D&A's version on Duchess With Empty Soul. I know many readers just want fast releases, but I absolutely loathe snipers, as they often just want to cause drama and drop the manhwa as soon as the initial group reaches their limit. So yeah, stay strong, Juicy!

Supporter
I really hope that Juicy keeps updating this, it's so fucking sad that we have so many snipers in this community, so sad...

To everyone thanking the translator, remember this is someone who only wants to create drama and make Juicy drop the manhwa. The probability of the sniper dropping the manhwa after achieving their goal is HIGH! I've seen it before. So, please don't thank the snipers.

Dex-chan lover
Oh crap, this is so dangerous. If the Hostage Prince is found with the imperial Jewelry somehow...

If he claims he stole it, he'll probably be imprisoned, and possibly executed.

If he says the Princess gave it to him, there's a chance he might get to keep it, but it's more likely he'll be executed.

That’s so sad! Poor Cahill. I hope she can help him. Aw she gave him her brooch so he can run away. Will he actually do that though? Darn I was hoping they could have a picnic together.

Users who are viewing this thread