The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
such a hurry to release the chapter... you forgot to remove the text

Edit: Dang, didn't even realise it was from different uploaders. Yeah, sniping is a jerk move. :/

Y'all should stop thanking the translator. It's wrong and because of the sniper this manwha would maybe be dropped

Stop thanking this translator they sniper the story. It's just completely disrespectful to the original translators

To everyone thanking the translator, remember this is someone who only wants to create drama and make Juicy drop the manhwa. The probability of the sniper dropping the manhwa after achieving their goal is HIGH! I've seen it before. So, please don't thank the snipers.

WAIT is this the same group that sniper the Dutchess story and made all of the drama over there?!?!

@Trash-Chan Jesus Christ your right, im afraid that if juicy scans get pissed, they might drop this golden find. And not to mention, that thing that happend to duchess with empty soul snipe and drama might repeat for this manhwa. juicy please don't drop this ㅠ~ㅠ

@cumlord when you go onto the "groups" page you can see that they probably are the group that started the drama with duchess with empty soul. I can't belive that they are gonna do the same here

Not reading this garbage btw. Mangadex should remove the "no group" option so this kind of shit can be properly blocked

@cumlord man fuck them they made the group drop the project and vanished themselves. I really don't want this to happen here TT.TT

But y'all i have a question Can we like...RepOrT thE chapter or something??? i mean like theres the group invasion policy thingy in the report soooo-

Users who are viewing this thread