The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

To everyone thanking the translator, remember this is someone who only wants to create drama and make Juicy drop the manhwa. The probability of the sniper dropping the manhwa after achieving their goal is HIGH! I've seen it before. So, please don't thank the snipers.

@Saphyre thats the thing mannnnnnn!
Like.......If they're gunna snipe a manhwa/manga/manhua they should at least TAKE👏RESPONSIBILITY👏FOR👏IT👏 at this rate theyre just 🤡ning themselfs 🤦🤦🤦

You guys are honestly retarded.
If someone snipes you, snipe them back.
Juicy should just try to translate the next 5 chapters and release it. Then this guy probably snipe again, then just snipe him again.
Who the fuck cares, I'm fine as long as I fucking read my shit.
Scanlation groups, I honestly dont give a fuck to any of you. I hope you realize that. I'm thankful to the translators itself, not to the fucking group names.
Stop creating drama, we dont need it.

The account was created today. If mangadex doesn't want to remove the "no group" option at least require one month before posting or something like that. I can't block these guys because I would be blocking everyone one the "no group" thing

Thankyou very very very much for a wonderful and delightful mass release!!😘😍👏

@shunnie you're the retard one if you think I want to read this cheap translation and edit. If garbage is enough for you than that's your problem. Google lens is a thing so go there and read your garbage

@shunnie lmao i love ur comment!!!!
But like just as many translators said: they also have a life too that's why it's hard to translate and scanlate. It takes a lot of time and effort THATS WHY ITS SOO FREAKING STUPID FOR OTHERS TO CASUALLY SNIPE THESE HARDWORKING HEROES and the quote "when sniped, snipe back" lmao i love that. It reminds me of the feud between the scanlators of "this is an obvious fraudulent marriage."

@shunnie sure call all of us retarded but when this sniping group stops translating and and no one else is gonna do it who is the dumbass then? Supporting a sniping group

Dex-chan lover
Wow; the king is so desperate now XDDD It will just take some time for the small child to remember...and he calls the mage when it hasn't even been a day since she "can't remember" him right now XDDD

Double-page supporter
I'm still so confused why Enisha decided to go the amnesia route! Surely she would have known it'd be more annoying than just putting Rociel off haha

As much as I'm thankful for these translations, please stop.

Juicy World is working hard to translate these and they originally started it. Unless you have some sort of deal with them, please stop.

I didn't realize until some chapters in that it switched from Juicy World's translations to yours.

This is honestly laughable and despicable
How dare this rando group try and swipe from Juicy when they can't keep up the same quality.
It's absolutely ridiculous and I hope this rando group stops

Double-page supporter
@fuyuhakai I have suggested that in the past, the one month buffer, but they obviously didn't think it was a worthwhile idea. I am assuming that at least one of the people posting comments on these chapters is the translator who just wants to cause grief.

Why would you guy ask them to stop translate? If you dont like them translate then just wait for juicy translate. Why you make it more complicated?
Can you please stop blame and judge people. Maybe they translate because they enjoy it. If you watch anime, got alot of translator translate english language, people can freely choose any translater they want.

Note : You're not god and you cannot judge people. Only god can judge.

The same thing happens every time.

Some person snipes for attention, y’all give it to them, the original group stops, sniper can’t keep translating because they aren’t a team they are one to two people, and then the series is dropped.

People should really just stay in their lane.

@Saphyre I'm not supporting anyone. As long as I read, I'm happy with whoever does it.

@fuyuhakai This happened before as well with Empty Duchess, mangadex has an option to block, fucking use it if you dont like the quality. This does not happen often.

@garland92 Wow someone has a working brain on this site. I fully agree with you.
pls stop lewding Index though

Dex-chan lover
Sloppy and unfinished translation, and people are defending this shit, while the other group is releasing fast and with good quality

Users who are viewing this thread