The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

@garland92 because this group has done the same with another manwha. The original translators stopped and this group the one that sniped also just vanished leaving the readers. If you wanna see the whole drama they left behind just go and look at Duchess with empty soul.
And yes people can choose what to translate but this group is known to snipe and cause drama just for them to leave

Lol Rociel looks so smug. I can’t believe she’s pretending not to know them haha! I wonder how long she’ll keep up the act.

Pfft Dad’s jealous. Rociel’s reaction was hilarious!

“Well, there’s nothing I can do but, I’ll hit him first.” Haha!!!

Thank you for so many new chapters again!

Honestly, you manhwa scanslators are petty as all hell. There are many manhwa out there abandoned or have not been translated, but many of you seem to like sniping another person project. If the manhwa has not been updated for several months, then sure, I'm going to support the one who 'snipe' the manhwa, but this manhwa is literally just adapted/translated 2 days ago, with quite a lot chapters updated too. I'm quite sure there really is no purpose for this besides for drama and war.

I rarely find this kind of problem with Manga scanlation groups, and even when there are some kinda 'snipers', at the end most of them ended just posting separately with no problem (And with no problem I mean with the same quality translations, just usually with different word choices, not like the shitty pettiness you pieces of trash do). You guys really need to took a chill pill, learn from them, and matured the heck up.

@Saphyre this is why certain groups need to be banned from posting. There should be some official rule about sniping on here.

yo if y’all can’t whiteout the korean in the speech bubbles, don’t even try releasing chaps

Is there a function that allows you to block chapter releases from specific users?

Double-page supporter
@shunnie even if you block the person posting it won't stop you from seeing unwanted releases and because they aren't releasing as a group there is no way to block seeing their releases

@Yunwu as far as I have seen in the settings no there doesn't appear to be a way to block their specific releases. I tried blocking the person but their releases are still visible and popping up in my "follows"

@garland92 and who are you to tell me I can't judge people?

@traveling_chef Hi, thank you for answering! I also noticed how blocking a person doesn't hide their chapter releases. For now, I think all we can do is block the group 'no group' and report the user for sniping.

Edit: If you go to the 'no group' page you can block them. But the problem is the 'no group' are filled with different users who translate separately. That means you'll be blocking them as well. It's a shame that I'll miss out on reading chapters from users who don't want to create groups, but for now, it's the best way to ignore this drama and support the original translator.

Double-page supporter
@Yunwu more than a few of the manga I read is being done by "no group" unfortunately so, what I have chosen to do is scrutinize every release for "the youngest princess" and if it isn't uploaded by Juicy I'll refrain from reading it and try to stay out of this whole drama llama that's going on.

@traveling_chef That's good too. Maybe I should also do that. It's better than missing out on some of the chapter releases that I like. I'll just not comment and ignore chapters from this person from now on.

Double-page supporter
@Yunwu honestly that's the best choice and if everyone complaining did the same we would probably see less of this kind of behavior

Users who are viewing this thread