The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

LOL I absolutely love this. The meticulous baby schedule took me tf out. I had literal tears xD

Aggregator gang
Seems like this king was far more mellow when it came to his disinterest in his daughter. I mean, Claude took a lot of effort and he was brutal in many ways, but this guy simply didn't see a reason to come visit again and when he finally did the second time he thought "She's being weird. Get a doctor." Not only that, but even though he mentioned the blood on his hands and people are obviously a bit scared of him, they aren't out right terrified to the same extent that people were to Claude nor does this king seem to treat his people bad. He still seems like a typical tyrant, he just doesn't seem to be as feared as Claude is. (I should have finished reading the chapter before making this comment. Hadn't seen his reaction to the painting yet when I started typing.)

"Is she alive?"
LMAO

RECEIVED A COUNTRY AS A GIFT?!
That's more than Athy ever received lmao

THIS IS ALL SO CUTE AND PURE SO MUCH I JUST AJSLSBSLFIS
THE KING IS SO FUNNY TOO HAHAHA

Oh. I see why he's like having a stick up his ass. Kids probably don't like him because of his intimidating aura. So when the princes were born, they were probably crying a lot.

We'll see.

But the last panel, though.🤣🤣🤣

Chapter 1 is fun, but THIS CHAPTER is FUNNIER!! XD like gosh.. I bet the rest will be even more cute hahahhaha

Just flatter him and say that she doesn't smile at you Mr. Artist!

I actually like how extra they're being concerning the princess.
Aww, I liked the portrait... guess he should've made her look like that one background (given her a halo and angel wings).

Users who are viewing this thread