The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Or, you know, in exchange for saving your life you let her be happy and live the way she wants?

I wonder if he suspects the princess is the archmage.

She's so cute tho, so smoll~

Thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
I just want her to shine the brightest. whether that means her identity will be exposed or not, I just want her to stand above everyone else.

Aggregator gang
this is just like the one about the mage with disciples
always creepy as all hell, at least in the other one she got to grow up a bit

Dex-chan lover
With a line like that, she fits right in with the rest of the imperial family.

Thank You for the chapter.

Mission: find the archemage. Even if she doesn't want, being her to be reinstalled & take responsibility - Status of mission: in progress

Thanks for the update! 😊

The "I'm a genius" line reminds me of Juno from Koreanenglishman so when I read it ai heard it in her voice 🍍

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho... is he aware of her identity as the reincarnation of the Archmage?
I believe many of her close coworkers have a suspicion. A>t some point the cat will be out of the bag once her mana seal is released.
Gotta wonder who made the magic circle and for what reason. Someone who was powerful enough to seal her vast magic is that tiny body.

@crasyn considering she was the top dog and had an entire (immortal) lifetime to gather loyal ppl I'd think at least half the nation. Its a great twist that the character actually had a life in the past that constantly bites her in the ass rather than just "Oh look I have all my memories guess I'm the OPest now"

It looks like she managed to save a lot of people who only want to be by her side. People who are very powerful. I wonder what would happen if they find out that she reincarnated into the third princess? I'm excited for the new chapter! Yeet!

Users who are viewing this thread