The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

The King's imagination about Enisha saying "Papa..." Geez, I can't even imagine his dread.

WILL SHE REVEAL THEM THE TRUTH? GOD, I AM SO NERVOUS! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE WOULD SAY "it's been a while"! I AM GRITANDO EN EL SUELO.
as always, thank you so much for the update and your hard work 💖

I wonder how the relationship with the mages will ever be mended after this lol...

Personal opinion: I don't think enisha will introduce herself as the high mage, but I think she'd rather talk to them as to understand the reason of their action (though she'd might already know why) and to negotiate with them in order not to start a war.

you could have not kidnapped her and just talked to her in a way that doesn't involve the potential for violence but ok i guess

Thank you for the updates from the bottom of my heart!
Damn cliffhanger!

They literally just kidnapped the princess, do they think there won't be any repercussions or...?

Aggregator gang
Technically you're right but if their speculation is correction, then they managed to get back their leader/ archmage/the most important person of their life, so i don't see the problem with that. They were clearly that desperate to find their archmage so kidnapping someone who can be what they looking for no matter their background is reasonable.

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
@ihartkat
I think however, that she will reveal herself to them. I think the reason she hid her identity in the first place was so that the kingdom and Arcus wouldn't go up against each other, but I think she knows that if only the two of them know they won't start a war or anything.

Obsessive saved adults by ex-form of life kidnaps and places a magic-restraining collar on a little girl they think its the reincarnate of said life form: Okay but like I’m kinda worried 🥺🥺🥺

Users who are viewing this thread