The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@frenchfry I personally want reminded of that webtoon but it's probably because I don't read it actively anymore (I read as far as I could with Korean RAWS and couldn't deal with the plot so stopped- i prefer this)

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme I mean, you could also argue she did as well what with her reaction to the situation and all the blood. Sure, she has memories of a previous life and most babies probably wouldn't be able to recognize death at such a young age, but babies would still at least react negatively to the sudden shouting and the distress that the maid was in. Babies are really perceptive when it comes to the emotions of those around them, and if it's someone that they are familiar with then even moreso. A normal baby would have realized something was wrong due to the maid and would have started crying. Tis more fun to think she inherited psychopathic tendencies from her father. :p

It turned serious so fast. Woah.
So many people want the third star to die. 😢

ANOTHER TANNED GUY AHHH
AND BLACK HAIR + BLUE EYES

MY GOODNESS. ALL MY WEAKNESSES

Dex-chan lover
@Svelandria Everyone in the empire would certainly think so, even if she otherwise was like an angel compared to the men of the family.

Bug, wrinkly.. hahahhaha
Aww the father and then the brothers. What kinda role will they have now..

The assassination is scary, thankfully the brothers appear again and save the day

I just thought about it on this chapter.... what about her mom?? Is she alive? Is she the twins' mom too? are their other concubines? Are any of them alive?

Double-page supporter
Lol. Even a "calm" baby wouldnt calmly do cute noises when all the amids are dead, and the person holding her is panicking hysterically. Babies are pretty perceptive of such emotions on an instinctual levels and would get scared or perhaos even irritated at the behaviour. I imagine most babies also would find the smell of blood and the groans of a dying person really unpleasant. Point in case: the King was right to call a doctor lmao

Users who are viewing this thread