The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@Rireyn, @psychodaisy,
It's not like he ever thought otherwise. He already 100% sure that he will be dead, but he also futilely expect to kill princess as well. And to be fair, it is quite possible scenario, or rather even inescapable scenario (if not for the betrayal of Arcus, that's it)

Obviously this is a trap for the rebels. Bait-and-switch? But still the idea of them hurting her...🥺

So the greed for revenge DOES make stupid!
I'd almost feel bad for random red head, but then he goes and wants to murder a helpless little child….

@WeilIchKann He wants to kill a child and also remember the resistance group he leads is weak because the rulers their alliance is made of aren't even liked by their own people to the point where they'd rather be conquered.

I wonder why they planned all this?
Is it so the mages won't be investigated???

Dex-chan lover
@annfran
ya, it looks like a doll for me. But there are several probabilities:
1) It's a doll, the whole spectacle is for royals to be sure that princess is dead, and she can return to Arcus. While that make perfect sense, i think it's rather unlikely, since her being a small princess is entire premise of the series.
2) She is real, but in a pinch, before her execution, arcus mages would come out and slaughter culprits. That way they would gain a way to contact with the princess as someone who saved her life, and also no witnesses left that know that arcus is involved. Well, except young ice prince who knew that she was constrained by magic tool, but whatever.
3) She is real, and will just kill the attacker the moment he would try to execute her. Or evade, no matter. Spectacle just to show that culprit is not an Arcus.
4) It's a doll, and doll will get executed. And after the whole thing, in the middle of emperor grief, she will show herself, and explain that it was a bodydouble that was created by her magic.

Users who are viewing this thread