The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell i can't even take this seriously since mc is so fucken cute goddammit

If that's actually her and not a fake, then it's a shitty plan with too many points of failure.

Dex-chan lover
Yes but even if he did kill the Princess her family would slaughter the entire resistance and continue ruling like they have been

Thank you for the chapter!!

I miss the hyperion boys, I'm looking forward to next chapter!! That cliffhanger... ><

Aggregator gang
@Sethraw not really a failure though..they were actually capable of reviving someone,i think.(some chapter ago when they were looking for their archmage, he desperately looks for her body dead or alive because, he can simply revive her if shes dead)chapter 7, page 11) yep they were pretty much immortal who doesnt age and can simply resurrect when dead.
Then by exposing her (3rd star)death to the empire they can simply resurrect her(archhmage) later and bring her back home to arcus without any trouble.

Fed-Kun's army
New guy here.
Why cant i view the title page and even chapters??
All i can get into is here in the comments?
Is it a bug or something

I uh...would like to hope that that's not actually her o_O but uh...either way I'm pretty sure nothing bad will go wrong...probably

@Beer_Kitty Some stuff cannot be read with a new account, or if you're not logged in. You can read some other stuff on the site first, or contact an admin in the MangaDex Discord.

I still don't like the archmages. They just need to let her go and live her newfound life. She's getting experiences as a baby princess in a loving family that, it seems, she missed out on in her first life. They're just fine without her in arcus so let her be.

I wonder what they have planned.. its obviously to make sure that those two escape without being blamed, but I still can't guess what they are upto

Dex-chan lover
@royamr
I wonder what they have planned.. its obviously to make sure that those two escape without being blamed, but I still can't guess what they are upto

I suspect they want to force her to use her powers and reveal herself.

I'm probably wrong though, since that doesn't seem to add up somehow, but that's all I can come up with.

Fed-Kun's army
@ihartkat Remember right now the two mages are acting out the little princess's plan. So this is all on her not them. Their only crime is being little momma boys who went too far trying to get confirm she's alive.

It makes you realize though that she wasn't just the archmage because of her magic. She knows how to scheme and plan when she needs to.

@Nogoodimaginativename That can't be right since this is presumably her plan they are now carrying out. My guess is the evil spirit they "lent" to the tyrant will "fail" to protect him and will help make sure he doesn't say things he shouldn't. This way the King will rescue the princess from the tyrant king and no one who knows Arcus was involved will get a chance to say anything. But it won't look like they were silenced since the king himself killed them. There is still the issue of breaking the defenses but they can probably just blame that on a rouge mage ... maybe even use it as a pretext to find the one that turned the archmage into the princess in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread