The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Neat! Wonder when they'll tell us what that magic was. I like having in-comic explanations of how magic works instead of assuming how OP FLs are. Here's hoping!

Thanks for the chapter!

“You believed it? How foolish”
—wow.....I really think she’s well suited to be the daughter of someone called as a “tyrant”. Putting aside her actual mental age😌

Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Well, maybe I'm going crazy, but I think the princess isn't exactly a good person. I mean, something looks off.

So ... does anyone else have any doubts in saying that after this chapter this story is a masterpiece?

Oho! So the familiar was actually a time-delayed curse/spell of sorts! What great actors those magicians were xD thanks for the upload!

Aggregator gang
Oh, right. I wondered why he was so freaked out by seeing the princess staring at him before remembering that she's "supposed" to be under a sleep spell.

hmm well i thought the plan was gonna be a bit more intricate than just entirely relying on her father being OP but sure! thanks for the translation :D

Oh wow. She was acting so cute I forgot she is technically an archmage who had gone to hell and back to climb to that position. The mental dissonance of a three-year-old smiling as her enemy was ripped to shreds tho..

Users who are viewing this thread