The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Whooo go bloodthirsty dad!

And ahhh! I loved her mocking face! “You really believed that?” So looking forward to more of that. Lady Baby made me realize how much I love snarky smart kids.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Enisha's smug smile was so devilishly cute, especially considering the context. Is this where I say I want her to step on me, or is it a few years too early? I probably wouldn't be able to take her stepping on me seriously anyway with how small she is, but it'd be damn cute to see her try. :p

@Svelandria Yes, FBI, this person right here. lol. Many years before you can ask that, at least wait until her body is of age.

Having the last thing you see before a painful death be a smiling child would be terrifying.

So, they are a family of plunderers?

Not even. It's noted that the conquered territories have become even more prosperous upon becoming part of the Empire.

She's... never gonna get married as long as her father and brothers are alive XD

Of course she will. If she really loves the guy courting her and considers him worthy, she'll just charm her father and brothers into seeing what a truly great guy he is.

Users who are viewing this thread