The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Is it just me or the eyes in close up panel kinda weird?

Thanks for the update 💕

Look at Enisha's cute training uniform 🥰 I bet Herald already prepared that clothes for Enisha and planning to teach her sword even before this 😂🤣

PS: Thanks for the translation... I really thought it will take longer time before another group/translator will pick this project again. Thanks alot 🥰

what the heck was that footwork 😨
do those knight learn how to fly and being dragged by the weight of their swords?😱 are they playing baseball and taking bases and running 'home'??
* this one is horrified *
cannot_be_unseen.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damn, for a second i thought someone wanted to keep translating this 😭 thanks for this chapter though!

Thank you for translating this chapter! I'm not against in unofficial translation as long as others doesn't upload this chapter on sns especially on instragram since it might get attention to the author and artist. And also, some of the artist and author have a IG and twitter.

I'm okay with Tappytoon since their images they uploaded are in high quality and I'm happy that I'm able to support both the author and artist by reading on an official site/app.

They already uploaded 11 chapters at Tappytoon and the first 3 chapters are free so you can feel free to read. And you can earn points by watching the ads for 30 times. I've already earned 3k+ points by just watching the ads.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating this!!! It was a really funny and cute chapter💕🥰💖

Group Leader
@yeoreumikka an unintentional ad for the official LOL? it sounds enticing tho o: i never knew how tappytoon worked, so that sounds really cool :3

Aww, too bad you aren't continuing, your work is quite good. Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks for the awesome translation! Even if it's just a single chapter, I think the translator did a wonderful job. I'll drop by TappyToons in a month or two to see if they've caught up to the unofficial translations. I encourage others to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread