The Youngest Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

@Roiisu @scarlet_summer

So what? It's kids love, everyone at that age have crush to each others, it's not like they'll ve having sex or something

I know that if you look at the age difference in older terms it's gonna be weird, but in this contexts they're a kid, let it be

I know that i look annoyed, since something like this happened to youtuber i watch (callmecarson) that he said he had a relationship with 2 years age difference (being him at 19 and the others 17) and people calling him a pedophile, that just dumb, everybody in highschool always does this and no one bats an eye...

I won't replying this so that's it.

I agree with @Svarna
You cannot call him pedo though. Cahill is not even saying he is in love, but yeah maybe attracted to. And his act is out of concern, wanting to protect enisha. While pedo always see the target as something to pleasure their sexual desire (including want to have sex with the child)

idk why people concerned with the age difference???? it's not that much y'know....

@mintx17

Not to mention if anyone is the pedo in that relationship it would be her since her mental age is so much higher.

Now I would argue that what matters more is her physical age. Both because it seems to affect her personality somewhat as well as the fact that in such a situation either she dates someone matching her physical age or her mental age. Either way SOMEONE will look like a pedo depending on how you look at it so it's better to just let it go

Double-page supporter
@Svarna

Um, I just agreed with @Roiisu saying the guy is 7 years older than her and having fun with it so why're you jumping to conclusions? Lol chill sis

Dex-chan lover
@dim1 Overprotective? How can you call him overprotective when he's still going along with that crazy plan? One couldn't even count all the things that could go wrong.

I'd say he's barely protective enough, but considering his own special circumstances (he's basically a nobody) and also how he must acknowledge Enisha's position of superiority, he hasn't got much of a choice. All he can do is to try to make sure nothing happens to Enisha while she's executing her perilous plan. As it is, even if everything goes perfectly and safely as planned, Wolf Fur could still lose his own head if the emperor or the princes ever learn about what happened.

Oh wow the comments are blowing up in an unexpected direction 🤣
Why search a problem when they're ALL KIDS.
Apart from her magician assistant, even the King is childish enough not to be considered as an adult but rather a rebellious teenager, lol.

I'm glad I got a new chap of this serie anyway, so THX Haevn.

@yuchiyo he is

i've been following the raws lately and this whole auction arc seems to be advancing slowly... nothing much seems to have happened in the last chapters but i can't read korean so maybe what they talk about is actually relevant/interesting! i hope so, at least...

thank you so much so much SO MUCH for the update!!!! i thought nobody would be updating this story anymore!!! ;A;

Users who are viewing this thread