The Youngest Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

What a disgusting woman. I'm surprised her business is going well shen she treated her clients like that. She literally just had to open a door to save a girl she had used and promised to save before, but she won't. What a trash.

Aggregator gang
Lets not kid ourselves. That whole place was fcked anyway. It's just that instead of being imprisoned like previously planned, they'll be tortured and beheaded instead. 🤣

@Archomp That's what gets me about Lecina. She knew they were suspicious. She knew it was a master/servant relationship. She knew he was a wizard. She knew she looked exactly like the princess enough to give her the same name. Yet she thinks it's a good idea to abandon said important little girl in a slave auction?

The logic does not add up. She's smart enough to realize all of those factors, but couldn't piece them together enough to say "there is nowhere in the kingdom empire (or any neighboring countries) I could possibly hide should this whole thing turn south". 🤣

Truth be told there is huge value in a girl who looks like the princess. Sure there are evil things that can be done by evil doers. But it would be the best possible gift to the royal family also since she would be able to serve as a body double in dangerous situations. Thats huge value especially since they lost her once already and in there eyes the kidnappers could have killed her than and there so the royals would normally see it as a good measure. But its the actual princess and princey probabluy knows that

Lecina's logic does not add up. She betrayed them because plot. The author wasn't able to come up with a plausible excuse for why a supposedly smart and cunning woman would suddenly betray them.

"Let Lecina go first"
"Don't let her run away"

What's going on?

I don't really blame Lecina for wanting to get away. This is clearly way out of her league.

Aggregator gang
@broadsword80 Although probably not a good enough argument for Helrad and Roziel, Del literally pledged his life to the Princess so there's no way he can betray her. Perhaps Rodgo would have enough sense to realize that logic, but the sons might not. It would be up to Enisha to protect him, and there's no doubt that she would.

@CaShper she was doubtful of them from the get go, she was just in it for the money. And since they were of suspicious ,it was set in stone to not be in cahoots with the plan. So she was right to abandon / betray according to her situation and mentality.
These are shady people of the underground world ofc they betray each other like breathing air

Group Leader
Who are betting her brother know her disguise and finally we can see Enisha get scolding of her life?

Users who are viewing this thread