The Youngest Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Still hoping Rosiel gets to coo over Enisha having his coloring. 😭

Thanks so much for the update!

I have a feeling the other bidder is the 25 year old dude who proposed to her

@Fluffbox_121703 so, they decided to infiltrate the slave auction to destroy it and the princess for some reason decides to run away from the royal guards her brother sent to destroy it instead of safely leaving with them so now we can look forward to more drama and maybe dedicate an entire arc to it.

AAAAHHHH THAT CLIFFHANGER
baby-shocked-face-02.jpg

WHO THE FUCK
but also i honestly want her to get caught by her brother LOL

@Aliy wait i think i agree with u....

That Barnett dude is definitely the other one who was bidding... welp, guess we’re gonna see him next chap lol

Dex-chan lover
What was the point of this whole dumb fuck plan again? How did she not see it was a stupid fucking plan? Lol

Ahhhhhhhhh Noooooooo cliffhanger 😱😱😱😱 that better be either wolf fur or her brother! Who was the freaky guy with the gold eyes? I can't remember everything before this so I guess I shall have to reread~

her whole plan of wanting to know more about the king who proposed to her was stupid from the start. she knows how her father and brothers are, how could she ever thought that they would marry her off to a creep?

Why are we here again? Already forgot the original goal of this excursion. It's been so derailed.

Users who are viewing this thread