thebenefactor

Group Leader
Hello~~, we wanted to ask you if we can translate The Little Red Riding Hood into spanish, thanks for the manwha we love you!

Group Leader
My God, sorry, @Peachynnn, I just now saw your comment! Yes, feel free! The more people knows about it, the better! And, again, sorry for replying so late!

P.S. Just credit our translator, Highkickfan. 😊

hi! I'm interesting in helping out as a cleaner for What Kind of Empress is This series... is the spot still available? 😄😄

Group Leader
@kaname1789, sorry, it was taken already, but thanks for offering, I really aprreciate it! 😊 We plan on picking up Shaman Girl, though, so that's the only webtoon that still doesn't have a cleaner, if it means anything. 🙃

P.S. Please, tell me who's on your beautiful profile picture! 😂

if it isn't inconvenience for you idm helping out with Shaman Girl series 😄😄 though please noted that I'm a beginner cleaner 😅😅 but I'm good with simple clean up! 😊😊

P.S. its a fanart from Taemin latest comeback ''Want'' ❤❤❤

thank you so much for picking up Shaman girl! I remember reading a little of it two years ago and really liking it, and I was hoping someone would pick it up!! :)

Omgomg i'm in love with Shaman Girl - its awesome !!! 😍
She's totally like me XD Thanks so much for introducing me to a wonderful piece! I'm itching to know what happens next!
Hoping to read next chapters in the near future whilst being eternally grateful for your amazing efforts! Fighting ~ 😁
(PS. I love Matsurika Kanriden, thanks a lot for picking it up!!! )

any time to translate ' Lilith’s Cord ' ? This is very hot one in kr have a try!
here's the link-> https://wfwf42.com/view?toon=817&num=1&title=릴리스코드1화

Group Leader
Just wanted to drop by and say that I appreciate all the work you guys do. You’ve got some good taste here.

Group Leader
This was never our project, I just reuploaded some chapters I found on Bato.to, @Zensey.

Thank you, @Harroe, for your kind words! We're currently on an indefinite hiatus, though.

Thank you for your hard work I love all your projects but I am sad that they are not updating like this one Matsurika Kanriden i love this manga .

Users who are viewing this thread