TheElusiveTaco

Group Leader
@pajamawolfie
Sorry for the late response, I don't check these comments super often!

And I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the pages from Tanaka-san 😅
The way those pages is saved isn't any different from other releases, so I can only imagine that it has to do with the resolution of the pages...
I used to get HQ raws from the artist for that series, and the ones I get from Pixiv are still pretty large, but the overall file size is never usually too high.
Can you see if you get the same issue with chapters from this series: https://mangadex.org/chapter/559599/2 as those have pretty large pages too.

Dex-chan lover
Response to your question: "The Skinny Girl and the Chubby Boy" displayed okay, though they took a while to load. "Pseudo Harem" occasionally looks screentoned too. It's more noticeable when there's a lot of black on the page. Happens in mangas you didn't translate such as Kaguya-sama and Dusk Maiden of Amnesia.

I'll just chalk it up to an old phone not handling the resolution of Tanaka-san well.

Group Leader
@TheElusiveTaco I was wondering why you seemed to drop the series "The Faceless Girl". I've recently gotten into translating and remembered this series was only translated to part 5 with a lot left untranslated, so I was going to use it as practice. Can you let me know if you have official dropped it or not, I don't want to take something that someone else is already doing even if its been on hold for too long.

Group Leader
@Darthskippy
The Faceless Girl was serialized in Japanese, and as a result I was not able to continue the translations by request of the artist :(

As such, I would ask that you respect the wishes of the artist, but I cannot stop you either ┐(´ー`)┌

Group Leader
@TheElusiveTaco This is really tough because I really want to know how the story continues but I don't want to make the creator angry. Do you know if they have any plans to properly translate it or not cause if they have even the slightest plan to then I can walk away from it and wait, but a lot of good series never get translated and that hurts. For now I'm going to step away from the idea and think on it.

Group Leader
@Darthskippy
I understand what you mean, believe me, I want nothing more than to be able to continue translating the series.

Do you know if they have any plans to properly translate it
I can't say, and neither can the artist really, as that would be up to the publisher unfortunately...

Double-page supporter
May I ask what happened to The Skinny Girl and the Chubby Boy?

Group Leader
@hina_sw

I'm in the process of bringing all my series back to life, which includes "The Skinny Girl and the Chubby boy"! Just need to talk with Mayumi-sensei about how to proceed with it :)

thank you for translating Pseudo Harem. Every week i was eager to read, one of mine, favorite romance of all.

Users who are viewing this thread