There Is No True Peace in This World -Shin Kamen Rider SHOCKER SIDE- - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Desertion

Dex-chan lover
Idk how many chapters we have left, but we're basically right before the start of the movie.

I found this manga really interesting, as someone who never watch any of the kamen rider franchise and didn't know this was a prequel to the newer movie, this made me really interested in the franchise. Im gonna watch the movie when the manga is finshed.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if that was a brief flash forward or not, but I was kind of hoping they fleshed out more of the movie characters relationships with Ichiro after he reached his zen state and their motivations that lead up to the movie.

Contributor
Canon has arrived, but I definitely wish we got more time with the other augments.

Dex-chan lover
And so it finally begins. So Ichimonji wasn't Nigou yet after Hongo became Ichigou. So I wonder at which point he became a Rider.

Oh yeah, it's all coming together. Also, anyone hear about the 5-6 something episode version of the movie that Anno was seemingly in the making?

Users who are viewing this thread