There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

What a coincidence, I was just reading a villainess manga with a heroine named Alicia in it as well. On another note, I don't really understand where people get so much energy to hate on characters like Alicia. They've just appeared and don't seem to have a character outside of being an obstacle to our protagonist. I can't hate characters like that because it feels like hating an extra that said one disparaging thing to the protagonist in like one scene ( except in this case, they constantly reappear) .

ooh I like the old heroine a lot !!! I hope she's smart enough to actually pose a threat as a villainess instead of just being a nuisance. thank you for the translation !!!

Aw, I thought for a moment that the twist would be that the villainess route would lead to the heroine (in addition to the capture targets) fawning over Ophelia, but I suppose the absence of the yuri tag should have tipped me off. The way Alicia interacted with her at first made think that could have been the case, though her immediate accusations regarding the pen turned that idea on its head.

I'm guessing the heroine is the other reincarnator and will be villainess of this story, kinda overdone but whatever,,,

Dex-chan lover
Fuck felix. It’s already obvious he like the heroine. Or maybe im jumping the gun too early but he blushes when talking to her and even asks to be introduced while his fiancé is literally next to him with that annoying ass look on his face. 🤬🤬🤬 thank you for translating this story i hope that ophelia finds someone who treasures her 😣
Nah he likes Ophelia. He only asked to be introduced because he wanted to keep talking to Ophelia (that’s my guess for the reason at least, either that or something related to his image)

Dex-chan lover
Why would she still want to try and be with a guy she knows will easily fawn over another women that gives him attention? He doesn't seem like a reliable long term partner at all if he can let himself go that easily.

Users who are viewing this thread