There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Chapter 32

Dex-chan lover
I may need to reread this series, I couldn't remember any of this lol

Dex-chan lover
I really love how this series kept getting shitty scanlation...
At the end of the day, scanlating is hobby. You can't expect and force these kind people to do this regularly unless they're willing to themselves.

I don't know much about scanlating, but i can assure you finding good raws is hard, and actually doing it, especially the redraw part (i've tried it myself), it's soul crushing because of how boring it is and you have to do 20+ pages of it. And then you have typeset it.. It's kinda easier, but it's still tedious to do, especially if you want it to be good & neat. So as long as it's understandable, idc if it's 'shit', rather im grateful for it. Because at least it's something rather than nothing.

Thank you for the translations! Where can you find the raws for this manga? I really would like to know, because I can't find any raws anywhere.

Looks like Ajisai will probably be next to join the harem after finding out Rena has a “lover”. I really love this manga!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Ajisai will probably be next to join the harem after finding out Rena has a “lover”. I really love this manga!
Honestly, she has been down bad for Rena for a while. So I'm down to resolve this arc so we can move on to her. Having said that, I actually dig this pairing. Fuck, I even dig it more than Mai herself

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation! I can't wait for another one. It's ok it's pretty understandable but it doesn't matter

Dex-chan lover
The images of the girls holding hands? It's the Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady. I also highly recommend the manga and LN
This is why its so good to have comments back, I love that manga and hadn't known there was an anime until now so thanks for sharing.

And back on topic, I'm team Ajisai all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread