There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Ch. 46 - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! :salute: AND AT LAAAAST!:win: Next is the "Little Sister Ajisai" in the futon chapter! CAN'T WAIT!:win:
image.png

Group Leader
I'm gonna look veeery stupid now if it isn't decensor but an actual mangaka's work...

But. First of all, huge thanks for translation and the effort you've put into it.
Second, can we please have split releases - original and decensored versions? It might be just me, but those copypasted(?) modifications look wrong (not sure why - different art style? mismatched resolution? wrong placement? not sure).

Dex-chan lover
"I can only have one lover, but I can have a lot of friends" You know, somehow I don't think that's going to end up
being true girl. You've got three girls who are VERY interested in you, and you are not uninterested back.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna look veeery stupid now if it isn't decensor but an actual mangaka's work...

But. First of all, huge thanks for translation and the effort you've put into it.
Second, can we please have split releases - original and decensored versions? It might be just me, but those copypasted(?) modifications look wrong (not sure why - different art style? mismatched resolution? wrong placement? not sure).
It was redrawn
Unfortunetaly, since this was the web release (there isn't any official Volume yet), there isn't anything actually drawn
So a lot of this chapter was a "work with you got" situation
The alternative was to take the sorta redraw the Chinesse TL team did, but that's not really our redraw, so nobody wanted to just, yoink somebody elses work if that makes sense
For reference, the Japanese raws look like this and the other panel is how the Chinesse worked around it by sorta drawing a hand instead of just the black box

Dex-chan lover
tbh im looking forward to whats to come next after this arc cause with things going the way its going things are about to get interesting with how other people will act about it especially Mai lol

cause for a while now Mai has been the person that no matter what seems nothing affect her much anymore and seeing Mai change is one of the biggest things im wanting to see of this series

will also say Mai if anything would be better if she ends up with someone else but at this point who knows how things will end up but nonetheless am looking forward to how things go

Group Leader
It was redrawn
Unfortunetaly, since this was the web release (there isn't any official Volume yet), there isn't anything actually drawn
So a lot of this chapter was a "work with you got" situation
The alternative was to take the sorta redraw the Chinesse TL team did, but that's not really our redraw, so nobody wanted to just, yoink somebody elses work if that makes sense
For reference, the Japanese raws look like this and the other panel is how the Chinesse worked around it by sorta drawing a hand instead of just the black box
Damn, I thought there were only nips censored, didn't expect that whole black rectangular nightmare. Huge respect to redrawers for the work!

Users who are viewing this thread