There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time I've ever seen Steam getting mentioned in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
honestly i really dont like satsuki mainly because everything she does is only because she wants to beat mai even with the whole "liking" Amaori which is pretty stupid satsuki would be better if this all wasnt the case but since it is the case i just dont like her

but with that said i just want Mai to lose and change and not be all stupid over Amaori

if that was to happen happen how would satsuki be like then lol something i would love to see.... would she still "like" Amaori???

again what i look forward to most (if it even happens) is Mai changing and getting over Amaori not to mention Amaori seems to be into everyone else much more anyway so yeah guess we'll see which way this series turns out

also i figured instead of this match just ending in one ch it would be dragged out i wonder which way this will turn out

Dex-chan lover
if that was to happen happen how would satsuki be like then lol something i would love to see.... would she still "like" Amaori???
At least, it could have freed her from being obsessed with Mai.
Maybe only then she can see around, and maybe start to like Renako after looking back at the time they had together, as she has won her goal.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the classic rage fueled upperdecker. No one saw it coming.

Dex-chan lover
honestly i really dont like satsuki mainly because everything she does is only because she wants to beat mai even with the whole "liking" Amaori which is pretty stupid satsuki would be better if this all wasnt the case but since it is the case i just dont like her

but with that said i just want Mai to lose and change and not be all stupid over Amaori

again what i look forward to most (if it even happens) is Mai changing and getting over Amaori not to mention Amaori seems to be into everyone else much more anyway so yeah guess we'll see which way this series turns out

also i figured instead of this match just ending in one ch it would be dragged out i wonder which way this will turn out
Spoilers
I mean satsuki probably started actually developing feeling for amori looking into the later chaptesr but still that feeling doesn't even come close to wanting to beat mai 💀

Also I won't be saying much about the winner but Satsuki kills mai is a super cheeky way that the more u think about it, the more it doesn't make sense....

Mai will still be obsessed asf. It's more like everyone likes Amaori.... which kinda sucks bcs i don't see anything note worthy about her.... What so good about her anyway?

And this gaming arc will be dragged for 2 more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers
Mai will still be obsessed asf. It's more like everyone likes Amaori.... which kinda sucks bcs i don't see anything note worthy about her.... What so good about her anyway?

And this gaming arc will be dragged for 2 more chapters.
Harem logic in a nutshell

Double-page supporter
I hate both of them bc of their obsession and using amori stuff that's why IM GOING RENAKO X AJISAI the ship I want them so bad.

Reasons:
Mai-her obsession with renako and her being TOO over confident is just so "khhhrrrs" smthing like that tbh I liked her on the early start chapters but I started to hate her more and more for her dumb choices and stuffs.

Satsuki-She's alr but honestly using renako to just 1v1 mai is just so bad also i hate how she forces renako to do stuffs bc she's scary looking or whatever I just hate stuffs forcing ppl also I don't know what to believe she says she hates renako then says she likes her??? Although it's clear she likes her(bc it's harem yada yada) I just don't get her reason to like her.

Btw, I felt bad for them when they got in their sad arc chapters or like wholesome stuffs that doesn't involve their obsessions with renako

Users who are viewing this thread