There's Something Loose in Her Head

This story fucking epitomizes the urge to slap the MC with every chapter. And just like the dumpster fire DNK was I keep coming back to get disgusted all over again.

Arts good, 10/10 would gap, just need to go braindead

There is so many incoherence in the story. That's why there is no reason to take this shit seriously

Fed-Kun's army
I originally uploaded this series for the sole purpose to get more people interested in it. But after many people´s response to outsource, spoil and outright leak content that was originally shared with a similar objective in mind... I have decided to take the chapters down.

This series does not belong on this website. If you wish to, you may search for it elsewhere (Hopefully, wherever you find it may have a healthier reader-base). Ultimately, I must brush aside my pain and admit I am a butthurt believer. Sorry for actually wanting to share. See you on the next one.

it really a shame there's no one enjoying this seris than i am. i thought i gonna find a translation after i tired with google translator, i guess back to google translation.

Dex-chan lover
This is the worst, absolute worst shit ever in existence. It's as bad as metamorphosis honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread