There's Something Wrong With the Governor

As of ch15: This looks promising. The artwork is really good and their relationship is really cute. I just hope that as adults the white dressed guy wont be so mean to him. Like I know he cares obviously but hes not very good at expressing it. looking forward to the shounen ai

Thanks a lot for translation until now. Wishing you guys to stay safe and healthy until author's comeback too.

Contributor
Despite the description, the first story arc of them as kids has been just about nothing but endearing stuff. (With angst and tragedy, to be fair; it's not all flowers and daisies. But still.)

I know manhua in general are fond of changing the tone and personality of the characters drastically after romance time-skips, like it's a Thing. So I can't say the description is necessarily wrong, and it's on hiatus and all... but for it to reach the harsh impression given by the description, would be a pretty extreme turn-about. >_>;

Anyway it's been a much better read than I expected so far. I was trying this one just in case it was somehow good, and lo!

Both the art and story are really good! The characterization of our main character Xia Hou Lian is lively and well done, so even the extended flashback of their youth days is fun to read and not a drag at all (as it often is). Definitely a work with characters and story good enough to stand alone without relying solely on being a BL. The way the author draws eyes is very unique and beautiful, also, like a layered watercolor texture. Excited to see how the story goes when it picks back up in present time, but we can only hope the pandemic situation improves. Thanks to the scanlators for working on this.

Users who are viewing this thread