These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 10 - Day 10

Dex-chan lover
@Mr-BoyMan_Dude oh no, I didn't mean that. I was willing to say "language allowing non-programmers to produce completely bad programs because it's friendly to everyone and not very strict, and becoming notorious because of that number of bad programs and coders, when each second random human on the street can say that he is coder on that language"

Double-page supporter
Y'know, the title doesn't say they will be married to EACH OTHER....

Dex-chan lover
@Mr-BoyMan_Dude
I wonder what's the standard programing language 10 years later. With tecnology getting more and more andvance I'm not even suprised if human could Made a programing language that even a grade schooler could understand.
My kid is in eight grade and they do "block programming"; click-and-drag blocks with different functions and stack them into lines of code...
Me I learned to code in Basic forty<mumble> years ago in high school.

Double-page supporter
"how many language"

Those previous 40+ interview flashback

@SveNo

Back when I was younger I used to use a really simplified block coding program called Scratch. Someone managed to code the 2.5D style rendering from doom in it, so it's versatile enough for most things someone in elementary or middle school would want to learn

Fed-Kun's army
Well it’s generally said that if you know your data structures and algorithms you can learn any language, I myself however have only coded in C++

@SveNo that reminds me of the blueprinting in Unreal

Users who are viewing this thread