These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 23 - Day 23

Dex-chan lover
Doing the Souma strategy: economically unreachable dishes while the cook can barely afford a soda.

Doing something as a hobby doesn't necessarily translate well to professional work.
Plus being a pro chef would probably make you hate your hobby.

Dex-chan lover
@Azebu is spot on. I love cooking and I'm pretty darn good at it based on other people's opinions but I also used to help a friend of mine in his restaurant business when he was short on staff, and doing that for few days made me not feel like cooking for a week at least. Unless you managed to get a job that isn't just being a cook but is more creative, like being a real chef, then it would kill your passion for food and cooking.

Kind like working with computers killed my passion for computers...

@So-chan depends on where you work at. i have friends that worked at a hotel and at a cafe/small restaurant, and they pretty much say the difference is day and night.
In the end it's about personal value and views. Some thrive in that intense enviroment, while others won't.

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't into this story for the first couple weeks, but put megane on a cute idol and I'm so there.

Double-page supporter
Why the fuck does the production value keep going up? It's going to start being published in little pamphlets he sends to all of his Twitter followers. Where's he even finding the time?

Users who are viewing this thread