These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 49 - Day 49

well well, he's not a beta after all. he should hold her hand when they maried!

Group Leader
https://twitter.com/hatakenjiro/status/1258390278223749120

^If this get 5k retweet Ben Johnson wont cockblock them.

Dex-chan lover
@hashtagSELFIE What the fuck? Ben Johnson? Well, ok then. I'll retweet just for that. But, for the story, aren't they going a little too fast? Should the author really make them fuck so quick?...well, I guess he should, since they're already alone and drunk in their apartment already.

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia you're expecting too much out of it. At most they'll kiss, but this also could be just classic Hata trolling, where nothing will happen either way for some silly reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is the comment section full of family friendly christian anti hentai community? But i can see why tho this is really lewd i have nutted 6 times with this

Dex-chan lover
@Bluefox_1 I know, but the only reason I think the author might actually pull through is because next chapter is chapter 50...halfway to them getting married. And no matter how the author likes cockblocking, I don't think he'd go back on his promise of them getting married...that would truly be the biggest dick move.

(Also, people only get married within a hundred days of meeting each other only in shotgun weddings. Although this doesn't really follow the hundred days thing to a tee in the story world, I think they're still going for that hundredth day for their marriage....but yea, I don't think it's gonna be a shotgun wedding either way. lol)

So, in conclusion...I'm thinking too deep into it because I'm bored as fuck in this lockdown. You don't need to take me seriously.

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia 100 days is over 3 months, plenty of people get married within 3 months of meeting each other. I don't know what that proves about human beings, but it certainly happens. I know at least one such couple.

Dex-chan lover
@So-chan Huh? Is that so?
Well, as someone who is completely inexperienced in love, I shouldn't have made a judgement based on my common sense then. Either way, it's definitely a bad idea to tie the knot so early that even I can tell. But then again there is engaged marriages too, which seems to be the case for most of my relatives.

Dex-chan lover
When you see handholding and know that MD frequenters would rage all night in the comments with their dumb local memes.
You know, guys, it's not like I see any handholding in hentai, generally. And of course, not so much in your highschool romcoms, as those brats are too shy. So, this is rare opportunity, to see grown up drunk people handholding.
Oh...and there is RT begging, again. Well, honestly, I would like to see some cockblocking by Ben Johnson. As someone says, in case of success with retweets it will be some other dumb cockblocking, thus I vote for the cat. Cat cockblocking is the best!

Group Leader
Show us the pussyy!!!! Isn't that the reason he visited her place in the first place??

🧐

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia well, it entirely depends on if someone is a r-selected(fast life strategist) or K-selected(slow life strategist).

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_history_theory

Users who are viewing this thread