These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 6 - Day 6

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, he can still use those cat stuff he bought just the day before.

Aggregator gang
And the leads finally meet. I was curious as to how the author would portray the story of two strangers that will marry each other within 100 days of knowing each other, now I see that a marriage will happen within 95 days of these two meeting each other. That's much more realistic.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he'll use the vet bill as an excuse to continue contact with her

Fed-Kun's army
mc be like
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
I was hoping they'd copy Croc's style of constantly teasing by having them bump into each other and stuff, but this works.

Also, probably not a great idea to have your phone number out there if you're an idol.

Fed-Kun's army
@whoamiagain
Those might not be her private number for all we know, it could have been number the agency or her family gave her in case she needs it.

Poor guy spends all his money on the cat for it to be someone elses... Atleast he met her finally...

the former canadian 100m dash world record holder that was later banned due to being caught doping???

Dex-chan lover
In typical cat fashion, I love how it's trying to push his owner away. Cats are such jerks, and videos of them being jerks on YouTube is a great way to laugh long and hard.

Users who are viewing this thread