These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 63 - Day 63

OhnO I Do nOt lIKe tHIs dRopPed. It's a daily manga you tards, it's probably a joke and if not it'll get fixed in like 3 pages LOL why did you idiots even start reading this to begin with

I thought the grave was already deep enough. Does he plan to take Ben Johnson with him ?

Dex-chan lover
@ fireuser67 Finally someone said it.

The misunderstanding will quickly turn into a wholesome situation for sure. This is Hata after all.

Aggregator gang
The only thing missing here would be for him to say "What you've got for me (a job) would be a major improvement over what I've got now. (no job)"

Either this will clear itself out in the next 1-5 (at the very most) chapters/days or this will drag out with the guy not wanting to admit to the girl that he's jobless at the moment and the girl thinking that he's hung up over a supposed ex-girlfriend. Let's see for ourselves where it goes.

Double-page supporter
@fireuser67
@Tyrannui
People are really taking this waaaay too seriously.
I dislike dumb misunderstandings in manga as much as the next guy, but it’s obviously going to be resolved fairly quickly, and we already know they get married by the end. Not sure why people are getting so butthurt.

Dex-chan lover
either she feel deeply disgusted by the seemingly desperate plea by him or deeply pitying.... maybe both..... but she seems sensible enough to first act like she doesn't know a thing and he would voluntarily open up about his yet another failure for another job opening with a senior of his...

and voila, magic! misunderstanding solved without anyone bringing anything into the open in a conflict-y style...

or so i picture, how this will develop.....

Dex-chan lover
So, will he casually mention that he needs this job for an engagement ring in the next page? I don't think that he got time to get three months salary though, as they are getting married in ~37 days.

Don't worry, next page she'll rebute by thinking "why are they saying those job related things in a lower voice, it's just asking for a misunderstanding".

Users who are viewing this thread