These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 64 - Day 64

idk about you guys but I'm guessing shit won't go too south from this. Probably the misunderstanding won't be too serious and be resolved in a stupid way. i.e. drama probably will be minimal as hell if not non-existent.

This is just me basing it on how Hata does his work, but we'll see.

Contributor
I need doujins of Himeka's R18+ delusions of HajimexSenpai, and I needed them yesterday! /paging Tsukiwani...

@DesRa3 I don't think so. Look at Hayate no Gotoku. The last arc is a freaking trainwreck. It took that long to resolve the misunderstanding and yet it was so forced. Not to mention, Hayate's shitty parent has to appear to "fix" that misunderstanding.

Ok, I know the entire concept of this manga is silly and this is a comedy, but there is a point when a misunderstanding becomes way too forced. Both characters barely adding any form of contextual words to their sentences so the meaning could be misunderstood by anyone around them? In addition, why are they holding a meeting late in the day, outside and in a park?

I hope this really is resolved quickly, at least resolved in the next two chapters.

Despite a lot of shortcomings, I weirdly like this manga, mostly because I like the female character's art in most of the chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
No! How could you do this "These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days"? You were the chosen one! You would bring balance to the Tropes, not join them!

Users who are viewing this thread