These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 74 - Day 74

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of ancient cartoon "freakazoid", where hitting "delete" button executed entered command instead of deleting it, and with right command turned you into a crazy freak superhero

Dex-chan lover
Me, who doesn't understand shit about coding: oooh Boy you fucked

Seems like another bait joke.
Guy knows enough about garbage code and what test is, but not enough to know about not dropping tables on production?

Dex-chan lover
It's fine, if their sysadmin is worth any amount of salt he'll have daily or even hourly backups. And transaction logs too.

Aggregator gang
Ooof

He should have read this: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4959551-the-manga-guide-to-databases

Dex-chan lover
@ryaone He's working in a table of the company's customers, and is about to send the command to delete, but he has not specified what to delete. So then nothing will be deleted, right? Wrong. EVERYTHING will be deleted.

Dex-chan lover
yeah this doesn't make sense, he's in front of an interpreter, there's no "leftover code"

Double-page supporter
I think if you switch out "code" for "data" this makes more sense. Garbage data left in a table from testing that he tries to remove using a SQL query.

If the company is worth its salt, it will have extensive backups of this data, so basically nothing will be lost.

Users who are viewing this thread