These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 74 - Day 74

Group Leader
Well it has no star(*) on it. It should be fine.

From yesterday event. Really show how Chad Hata really is.

I made this for him

9rz67eZ.png

I think he's going to accidentally run the query instead of deleting it.

oh shit! Let's hope he doesn't commit the changes or that they have backups.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it since I don't speak code, but it says delete before he fiddled with it.

Contributor
No WHERE condition;?

DoooOOOm.

Realistically, though, the whole thing should be backed up, so the company won't be completely SOL. He'd just be out.

After that awesome night
"Anyways"
Wow it's just like a daily occurrence for him lmao

They may not have proper IAM permissions, but it'd be really weird if they also didn't have backup for their customers data

Group Leader
For those who don't speak SQL, he's about to delete the company's entire database of customer data. No, there's no confirmation and no way to undo it.

Fed-Kun's army
Well it has no star(*) on it. It should be fine.

That's the syntax of SELECT you're thinking of. DELETE FROM without a WHERE really will drop every row.

I don't get it since I don't speak code, but it says delete before he fiddled with it.

It's a little confusing because the line "There's some garbage code from the test run here" is probably meant to convey that it's "garbage data" instead. Not sure if that error(?) is in the original or the translation.

The DELETE FROM bit is definitely something he just typed -- the "mysql>" at the beginning of the line is the prompt from an interactive session. After he hits enter and executes this command, it'll prompt for another by displaying a "mysql>" on the next line. It's like it's saying "type your command here>".

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm sure they know how to sanitize their inputs and didn't give a temp worker access to their MySQL database.

Right?

....right?

Users who are viewing this thread