These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 87 - Day 87

Dex-chan lover
I can only imagine how embarrassing it'd be for his senpai, who probably had to pull some strings to get him that programming job considering how much he had to beg her. Only for him to cause such a commotion then quit (voluntarily?).

Double-page supporter
It's just 10 days more, we need some marriage preparations.

Or not.

Dex-chan lover
If you are unemployed who like's cooking and you know a lil bit of programming... Just start making videos and some streams about it in youtube/twitch/facebook/instagram, do some programming shit for someone online lmao.

Bruh these Japanese people don't know how to make a life without having to be salaried sheeps for the rest of their life?!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she'll do a TV special on hidden restaurants and surprise him....

@JackofSpades261

in Japan, taking responsibility when you messed up in the workplace is more common. even a politician/minister once left office because he screwed up... forgot who though..

@mase_aga

most prob, they'll just hand in the marriage registration form like what Nasa and Tsukasa did. the reception can come later...

Fed-Kun's army
wow, they could bottle up this whole "Otaku get a job as a cook arc" and sell it as sleeping pills. I mean why waste soo much time....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Aggregator gang
Why am I thinking that restaurant is somehow connected to Hayate but I can't remember what?

I'm like 99% sure that this is also another reference to the russian resturaunt. Considering that it wasn't too long ago it was shown again in Tonikaku, and he talks about the broth(shio ramen that nagi praised), horrible locale(i remembered it was kinda in the middle of nowhere) and renovations (look at tonikaku ch111 page 6).

Dex-chan lover
@RigobertoParedes
You say it like if becoming a popular streamer or youtuber to the point of making a living out of it is something that just happens nilly willy in 5 seconds. Only the 1% of the 1% ever truly makes it there after months and perhaps even years.

@pilafrice0 I mostly meant "Why was he so worried about being unemployed when he could just get a job cooking that easily"
He also managed to get the job within 2-3 days of searching.

Users who are viewing this thread