These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 90 - Day 90

This man is on chad levels too great for this world. His power is too much to bear. All the virgins reading this have been incapacitated and have died.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, taking a bath together eh...
Sounds fun....
*cries in forever alone*

Power Uploader
@Abedeus @Mystery_Meat Water-resistant thing is now there in market (my glasses are).. So, water doesn't really stay on lenses... But, still bathing with glasses is not something common... I also don't bath with glasses (Only time I wear glasses in water is maybe in pool or something...)

Dex-chan lover
What a boss dude, this guy has been flexing on us his perfect love life for 90 days and he will be doing the same for another 10 days WITH AN IDOL... Lucky piece of shit xD

Foreveralone dudes:

Bathing together is a disappointment.
Sex is horrible in water, but that body pressed against you is going to really tempt you to try again. You don't get anything other than the tactile feeling either, since she's way too close to properly see anything.
There isn't enough room in a standard bath, so you can't get comfortable.
Sex right after a bath is a tightrope manouver since you either have to take the time to dry off or risk her drying out or the two of you falling on your ass mid-stroke. Even after drying, the moisture present is going to make it feel way stickier than if you just had sex before the bath and then cleaned yourself.

Showers are pretty awesome though.

Dex-chan lover
I acknowledge everything about what that guy said but I'm still envious

That guy ↓

Aggregator gang
Just reminded me of this
unknown.png

lol

Dex-chan lover
World: Oh no, lockdown, pandemic what are we gonna do in these dark times?
Hata: Perfect time to flex to the world that I married Idol-Maria-chan. Also waifu approved H-shots that my editors would condone.

In short: How I met your Ha(ha/ta)

Dex-chan lover
does the fact that she's an idol even matter if he doesn't know about it?

like to everyone who knows it's a big ass deal, but to him she's just a cute as hell girl.

what do you think about that huh?

Users who are viewing this thread